Please note that only flat-soled tennis shoes are allowed.
· Tournament Format: Best 2/3 sets
· Tournament Availability:
- In-Town Players: Thursday 5:00 pm
- Out-of-Town Players: Friday 12:00 pm
- Number of events you can play: 2 events maximum. Players cannot play 2 singles events. Entries that fail to comply will be subject to an admin fee of 10$
- Doubles partners must register individually. Players may enter 2 doubles events. This entry must be within the same category of skill level (cannot combine 5.0 and Open).
- Minimum # of Entries: 3
- Registration: online
- Junior Participation: Eligible for both 5.0 and Open events. U12 players are NOT eligible for any event.
- Open events are accessible to anyone regardless of age or level of play; however these tournaments mostly attract players who are of high caliber. Typically individuals who are rated 5.0 and up enter open tournaments.
- If there are insufficient entries in some event categories, the tournament director has a right to combine events.
- Consolations: No consolations for Open events.
- Manual fee:
- Players who do not use the on-line registration system for tournament entries and Player Card purchases will be subject to a $10 administration fee.
- Late Entry Policy:
- Entries will be accepted up until the entry deadline. Late entries may be accepted provided the draw has not been completed. Late entries that are accepted will be subjected to a $25 late registration fee.
- Withdrawal policy:
- Before the draw has been made will not result in any loss of points.
- After the draw has been made (default) will result in an automatic loss of 20 points, while their opponent will gain 20 points.
- Three defaults within a 12 month period will result in a suspension from sanctioned tournaments for a period of three months. After this period of time the player will be reinstated with 50 less ranking points. (The 12 month period will be defined as 12 months after the first default).
- Refund Policy:
- Withdraw before registration deadline will result in a full refund minus a $10/event administration fee.
- Withdraw after registration deadline will result in refund of half of each events entry fee.
- Withdraw after draws have been posted will result in no refund (See withdrawal policy for default criteria).
- Rainout policy: Consolations are subject to the weather. Rainout courts at the Saville Sports Centre may be used although limited courts may limit consolation matches.
- Scheduling Requests:
- Must be made prior to entry deadline.
Note: this is a request and cannot be guaranteed.
- Social events: Breakfast provided Saturday and Sunday, Lunch BBQ Saturday, Dinner Saturday casual attire, Cash Bar (Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Prize money: TBD: Will vary depending on draw sizes
Other: Only flat-soled tennis shoes are permitted on our courts (standard tennis shoe is permitted, runners/cross-trainers are not permitted).
Draws will be posted no later than 5pm on Wednesday before the tournament begins.