· Tournament Availability:
o In-Town Players: 4pm Thursday
o Out-of-Town Players: 8am Friday (O45, 55 and 65 players) and 4pm Friday (O35 players)
· Number of events you can play: maximum 2 events. Players are not eligible to play in 2 singles events. If a player registers in 2 singles event they will be taken out of one and issued a refund minus a $20 admin fee.
o Doubles partners must register individually
· Limited draws: 16 players in singles events and 8 teams in doubles events - based upon time of entry. Both doubles partners must be registered to guarantee a spot for your team. The first 8 complete teams to register will be accepted.
· Registration: online
||Born In or Before
The criteria for entering any age category shall be as follows: those players who have reached or will reach the minimum age limit of the event on or before December 31st in the year of the competition are eligible to enter the following age categories:· If there are insufficient entries in some event categories, the tournament director has a right to combine events.
· Consolations: There will be no consolations
· Manual fee:
o Players who do not use the on-line registration system for tournament entries and Player Card purchases will be subject to a $10 administration fee.
· Late Entry Policy:
o Entries will be accepted up until the entry deadline. Late entries may be accepted provided the draw has not been completed. Late entries that are accepted will be subjected to a $25 late registration fee.
· Withdrawal policy/Refund Policy:
o Withdraw before registration deadline will result in a full refund minus a $10 administration fee.
o Withdraw after registration deadline will result in refund of half of each events entry fee.
o Withdraw after draws have been posted will result in no refund (See withdrawal policy for default criteria).
· Rainout policy: matches will be moved to the Glencoe Club (all white tennis attire and non-marking shoes are required) if any weather issues
· Scheduling Requests:
o Must be made prior to entry deadline.
Note: this is a request and cannot be guaranteed.
· Social events: entry fee includes a court side supper for entrants on Saturday night. Additional tickets can be purchased at a cost of $30 (adults only). Select the $30 social fee above in order to purchase any additional tickets.